We are so grateful for your support! Whether by check, online, or workplace giving, your financial gifts directly fund much-needed support for those exiting homelessness and looking for an on-ramp to employment.
A small financial contribution can have a BIG impact on formerly-homeless residents:
- $15 – A Hygiene Kit for one resident. Includes toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo.
- $25 – A set of bath towels and kitchen towels.
- $50 – A new kitchen set including utensils, plates, cups, as well as cleaning supplies.
- $75 – Provides monthly bus passes for reliable transportation for work, doctor’s visits & other appointments for three residents.
- $200 – Cost of groceries for one resident for a month.
- $350 – Provides a new mattress AND bed frame for someone who once lived on the streets.
- $500 – New resident furniture set. Includes bed frame, mattress & box spring, dresser/chest, and lamp.
- $1,500 – Full Welcome Home kit for one resident. Includes: Furniture, Hygiene Kit, Food.
You can also help long-term through:
- A Legacy Gift: Remember us as you plan your estate
- Contributing to our Asset Sustainability Campaign to retire the $3.5 million debt on our property
- Become a Pathlight HERO! Pathlight HEROES support our mission through a monthly, automated donation of any amount. Make a difference every month and become a Pathlight HERO today!
THANK YOU for helping us get people off the streets and into their own homes.
Pathlight HOME is the registered service mark of Grand Avenue Community Economic Development Corp., a 501(c)(3) Public Charity
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free with the state # 1.800.435.7352 or by visiting FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Registration Number CH3059.