We are so grateful for your support! Whether by check, online, or workplace giving, your financial gifts directly fund much-needed support for those exiting homelessness and looking for an on-ramp to employment.
A small financial contribution can have a BIG impact on formerly-homeless residents:
- $10 – provides a much-needed toiletry kit for a new resident.
- $25 – provides a new kitchen set including utensils, plates, and cups, as well cleaning supplies AND a set of towels!
- $30 – provides one hour of Case Management Services to help residents STAY housed!
- $75 – provides 3 monthly bus passes for reliable transportation to go to work, doctor’s visits, or other social services.
- $150 - covers a chronically homeless resident's cost of groceries for a MONTH'S worth of meals.
- $300 - provides a new mattress AND bed frame for someone who once lived on the streets. That's life changing!
- $500 - provides a COMPLETE furniture set for a new resident, including a bed frame, mattress & box spring, a lamp, AND a dresser or chest.
You can also help long-term through:
- A Legacy Gift: Remember us as you plan your estate
- Contributing to our Asset Sustainability Campaign to retire the $3.5 million debt on our property
THANK YOU for helping us get people off the streets and into their own home.
Pathlight HOME is the service trade name for Grand Avenue Community Economic Development Corp., a 501(c)(3) Public Charity
A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the division of consumer services by calling toll-free with the state # 1.800.435.7352 or by visiting FloridaConsumerHelp.com. Registration does not imply endorsement, approval, or recommendation by the state.
Registration Number CH3059.