Join us as we paint OUR HOUSING for the HOMELESS Saturday, April 28th!
We will be painting Maxwell Terrace Apartment’s building exterior on Saturday, April 28th from 8 AM to 4 PM. There are two time blocks available for volunteers; the first shift is from 8 AM – 12 PM and the second is from 12 PM – 4 PM. We will have all the materials on site and will have free lunch as well for all volunteers from our own Sobik's Subs Social Enterprise! Maxwell Terrace Apartment’s address is 2803 W. Arlington Street, Orlando, Florida 32805, with parking available on site through the John Young Parkway entrance.
GROUP VOLUNTEERS WELCOME
- sponsors to cover the cost of lunch/drinks for the volunteers with catering done by our own Sobik’s Subs Social Enterprise on OBT
- event t-shirts for volunteers with all sponsors listed on the back
- monetary assistance with offsetting the costs of the paint and all painting supplies
Together we are making an impact in the lives of people looking for a hand up, not a handout, to transform their lives. We all thank you for helping to make a REAL difference in the lives of our local homeless community!
Painting our Housing for the Homeless Event links to share and follow:
- Pathlight HOME's Facebook page event- https://www.facebook.com/events/1664180810327985/
- VolunteerMatch Post- https://www.volunteermatch.org/results/opp_detail.jsp?oppid=2904551