It's officially the 10 day countdown until our Painting our Housing for the Homeless volunteer extravaganza!
We will be painting our own Maxwell Terrace Apartment complex on Saturday, April 28th, from 8 AM to 4 PM!
REMINDERS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Maxwell Terrace Apartment’s address is 2803 W. Arlington Street, Orlando, Florida 32805. (The front office is located at 3200 W. Colonial Drive, which is on the opposite side of the complex from this project.)
- There is parking available on-site through the John Young Parkway entrance; the Colonial Drive entrance parking lot does NOT connect to the other side of the building.
- The registration table will be located next to the Resident Garden, with signs directing you from the parking lot. Your registration process will go much faster if you sign the volunteer releases ahead of the event. They are currently being emailed out to all registrants along with directions.
- Remember to wear clothes that you are comfortable painting in- and possibly getting paint o n ! We will have all the necessary painting materials already on site.
- This project will be outside so you may want to bring sun protection, like a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- Our own Sobik's Subs Social Enterprise will be providing free lunch to all participants!
- Please note that this volunteering event is 18+.
You can also help offset the financial costs of this project by donating through our Network for Good page and in the box that says ‘I want my donation to be dedicated to:’ specify the Painting our Housing for the Homeless event!
We are so excited for this project! Together we are changing lives!!