How we're celebrating the seasons
Many of our residents find the holiday season to be a difficult time. To make the holidays a little brighter, our Pathlight Seasons program partners up with the community provide our residents with meaningful holiday experiences.
Through this annual program, volunteers and supporters come together to host festive events, providing hearty holiday meals, run activities for all ages, and thoughtful gifts all to create an atmosphere of joy and togetherness!
How to get involved
Participate in the Pathlight Seasons Gift Drive:
Pathlight HOME will be collecting new gifts from November 1st to November 30th. Gifts can also be purchased and delivered via our Amazon Smile list.
Want to host your own Gift Drive Drop Box? Hosting a gift drive on our behalf is a great way to team up with colleagues, friends, and family to give back even more during the holiday season. Download the Pathlight Seasons Gift Drive materials here and sign up below to start your own drop box today!
Your donation makes the Pathlight Seasons program possible. All donations may go towards food purchases, decor, gifts and more. Donate here!
Volunteers are invited to help prepare and serve holiday meals, run activities, wrap gifts, and other tasks. Sign up for volunteer opportunities at bit.ly/SeasonsVolunteer or email email@example.com
- 11/16: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Meal prepping for Thanksgiving at Maxwell Terrace
- 11/17: 9:00 am - 12:00 pm 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Meal prepping for Thanksgiving at Maxwell Garden
- 11/20: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm Thanksgiving Maxwell Terrace
- 11/21: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm Thanksgiving Maxwell Gardens & Pathway Drop-In Center
- 12/8: 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm: Holiday Prep Party (Maxwell Terrace)
- 12/15: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm Maxwell Gardens & Pathways Drop-In Center Holiday Fest
- 12/16: 10:30 am - 2:30 pm: Maxwell Terrace Holiday Fest