How You Make a Difference
Whether you are an individual, school group, corporate group or otherwise, we welcome volunteers.
When you volunteer with Pathlight HOME, you give a hand up to formerly homeless men and women. From stocking their pantry to improving outdoor beautification, you help our residents feel more at home.
Volunteer activities take place Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Please reach out if you would like to coordinate a special project on a weekend.
Please note: The safety of our volunteers, residents and staff is of the utmost importance. Pathlight HOME is following many guidelines with the safety of all on property in mind. Volunteer opportunities are offered with varied levels of interactions with others based on the comfort level of the volunteer. Please feel free to contact Gabriella at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how we can best make you feel safe while volunteering with Pathlight HOME!
Ways To Help
- Volunteer directly with the residents via activities
- Assist with the beautification of our properties via landscaping, cleaning, painting and more
- Help around the office. We can use help with filing, organization, data entry, event preparation and more!
- Volunteer at our Marketplace! Opportunities are available to help organize and sort donations for display as well as assist residents during shopping days.
- Volunteer from home
- Visit VolunteerMatch to view some of our current volunteer positions
- Have an idea of your own? Contact Gabriella Trevino at email@example.com
Please fill out the form below to join us for volunteer activities at Pathlight HOME!