How You Make a Difference
Whether you are an individual, school group, corporate group or otherwise, we welcome volunteers.
When you volunteer with Pathlight HOME, you give a hand up to formerly homeless men and women. From stocking their pantry to improving outdoor beautification, you help our residents feel more at home.
Volunteer activities take place Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Please reach out if you would like to coordinate a special project on a weekend.
Ways To Help
- Resident Activities
- Volunteer to assist our Case Managers with monthly activities like Birthdays & Bingo or Game Day.
- OR host your own activity on your schedule anytime Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Ideas can be arts & crafts, card games or a resident favorite BINGO!
- Beautification Projects
- Schedule a day of service with your group and help us maintain a beautiful HOME for our residents! Tasks may include cleaning, painting or gardening.
- Office Help
- Reoccurring volunteers set their own schedule within the hours of Monday-Friday 9am-5pm to help around the office. Tasks may include filing, data entry and making copies.
- Donation Support
- Reoccurring volunteers set their own schedule within the hours of Monday-Friday 9am-5pm to assist with donations. Tasks may include tracking & sorting donations, stocking the Food Pantry & Marketplace and assisting with Marketplace shopping week.
- Employment Center Volunteers
- These are specialized reoccurring volunteer positions assisting clients in their journey to employment. Positions available include Job Coach, Workshop Provider and Peer Counselor. All positions can be found on Volunteer Match.
- Volunteer from home
Visit VolunteerMatch to view some of our current volunteer positions
Have an idea of your own? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form below to join us for volunteer activities at Pathlight HOME!