How You Make a Difference
Whether you are an individual, school group, corporate group or otherwise, we welcome volunteers.
When you volunteer with Pathlight HOME, you give a hand up to formerly homeless men and women. From stocking their pantry to improving outdoor beautification, you help our residents feel more at home.
Volunteer activities take place Monday-Friday 9am-5pm. Please reach out if you would like to coordinate a special project on a weekend.
Ways To Help
- Volunteer directly with the residents via activities
- Assist with the beautification of our properties via landscaping, cleaning, painting and more
- Help around the office. We can use help with filing, organization, data entry, event preparation and more!
- Volunteer from home
- Visit VolunteerMatch to view some of our current volunteer positions
- Have an idea of your own? Contact Gabriella Trevino at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill out the form below to join us for volunteer activities at Pathlight HOME!